Tongzhou Info   Investment   Job   Travel   Recreation   Gov   FAQS
Home > FAQS
Application for Foreigner Entry and Employment Permit , and the Following Requirements Must be Met for Foreigners to Obtain Employment in China

1.18 full years old or older, good health (the health certificate issued recently by the competent medical establishment in the homeland of the foreigner); 
2. The necessary professional skills and applicable working experience associated with the post; 
3. No criminal records;
4. A specific employer;
5. Valid passport or other international travel documents that are allowed to replace the passport.

Copyright Tongzhou Government All Rights Reserved