Tongzhou Info   Investment   Job   Travel   Recreation   Gov   FAQS
Home > FAQS
Submittals for Enterprise to Apply for Foreigner Employment Permit

    1. The photocopies of the Business License Duplicate of Business Entity (both the original copy and photocopy), approval certificate, articles of association, joint venture contract (in case of joint venture or cooperative enterprise);
    2. Written application for employing  foreigner (showing the employment reasons, duty of the foreigner, and the stamp of the employer in detail) ;
    3. Intention or agreement of employing foreigner by the enterprise (the decision of the board of directors if the foreigner is proposed to be a vice general manager or above);
    4. Chinese resume and qualification certificate of the foreigner (photocopy of education background or professional skill qualification certificate) and photocopy of the passport (the bachelor degree and the relevant working experience of over two years shall be required);
    5. Health condition certificate of the foreigner issued by a competent medical establishment (photocopy);
    6. One copy of the job application form by the foreigner (stamped by the employer), with one recent 2-in. identification photo pasted on the form.

Copyright Tongzhou Government All Rights Reserved